OPEN Youth Trust sponsors Old Catton junior football club
- Credit: Archant
The OPEN Youth Trust is to sponsor the kit of an Old Catton football club this season.
Old Catton Tigers U11's Junior Football Club was chosen by the Norwich charity because of its work with young people in the area.
The club has more than 350 members and 23 registered teams.
John Gordon-Saker, OPEN's chief executive, said: 'OPEN's core message is all about supporting young people in their endeavours, so when the opportunity to sponsor the team came up it was an easy decision.
'It was the perfect chance to help young people to do what they love, and we wish the Tigers all the best in their matches to come.'
You may also want to watch:
Simon Powell, the Tigers U11's manager, said: 'The kit looks great and the kids are looking forward to playing in it.'
The U11's first match will be on September 9 against Hellesdon.
- 1 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 2 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 3 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 6 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 7 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 8 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting