Youth charity seeks fitness enthusiasts for plank challenge
- Credit: Archant
A youth charity is seeking fitness enthusiasts to take part in a challenge.
Taking place from 6pm on Thursday, September 13, OPEN Youth Trust (OPEN) is seeking teams of local professionals and fitness nuts to take part in their Core-porate Plank Challenge.
The event is to see which team can accumulatively hold a plank for the longest time possible in a sponsored plank relay at OPEN's gym.
To enter a team of up to 10 people is £10, and each team is encouraged to gain sponsorship as to how long they can hold the plank for.
The winning team will receive complimentary tickets to one of the events organised by OPEN and the individual who holds the plank for the longest will receive six months free OPEN gym membership.
You may also want to watch:
Teams can enter via: https://opennorwich.org.uk/whats-on/gigs-events/plankchallenge/
To sponsor visit: www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/oyt/plankchallenge
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack