Youth charity seeks fitness enthusiasts for plank challenge
- Credit: Archant
A youth charity is seeking fitness enthusiasts to take part in a challenge.
Taking place from 6pm on Thursday, September 13, OPEN Youth Trust (OPEN) is seeking teams of local professionals and fitness nuts to take part in their Core-porate Plank Challenge.
The event is to see which team can accumulatively hold a plank for the longest time possible in a sponsored plank relay at OPEN's gym.
To enter a team of up to 10 people is £10, and each team is encouraged to gain sponsorship as to how long they can hold the plank for.
The winning team will receive complimentary tickets to one of the events organised by OPEN and the individual who holds the plank for the longest will receive six months free OPEN gym membership.
Teams can enter via: https://opennorwich.org.uk/whats-on/gigs-events/plankchallenge/
To sponsor visit: www.justgiving.com/campaigns/charity/oyt/plankchallenge
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 7 Tucked-away house in same family for over 100 years up for sale
- 8 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 9 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 10 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day