Why was the One Show in Fakenham?
- Credit: Archant
The One Show was being filmed in Fakenham on Thursday.
Former Olympic sprinter and current One Show presenter Iwan Thomas turned heads while being filmed walking through the town's market.
Producer Dave Baker did not want to give away details of the content of what was being filmed in Fakenham before the show goes to air on Friday.
He said: 'We don't want to ruin it for viewers but we can say we have enjoyed our time here.
'We chose to come to Fakenham because it's a lovely little town with an established market.
You may also want to watch:
'We like to get out of London and visit other parts of the country.'
Fakenham will be featured in an episode of The One Show on BBC One at 7pm on Friday.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 7 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 8 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 9 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: The end game is upon us