One person taken to hospital following three-vehicle crash in Horsford
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
One person was taken to hospital with a back injury following a three-vehicle collision in Horsford on Wednesday afternoon.
Police were called to Holt Road in the village at 1pm following the crash between two cars and a van at the junction with Drayton Lane and Church Street.
The East of England Ambulance Service treated four people at the scene and one patient with back pain was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
Fire crews from Sprowston, Earlham and Carrow also attended. The road was closed for nearly two hours while the vehicles were recovered and is now re-open.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 4 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Two people injured in A47 crash