One person seriously injured after crash at Heacham
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
One person has been seriously injured after a five-vehicle crash on the A149 at Heacham.
Lynn Road was closed near the B1454 junction after the incident, which happened just before 6.15pm tonight. It has now reopened.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue service sent two crews to help the ambulance service and made the scene safe.
Though no-one was trapped in the vehicles, police say one person has been seriously injured.
Meanwhile, the A47 was blocked in King's Lynn after a three-vehicle crash earlier today.
You may also want to watch:
One lane is closed between Saddlebow Roundabout and Pullover Roundabout after the crash at 3.10pm.
No-one is thought to have been seriously injured, though oil was spilled.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
The A47 has since been reopened.