One person injured following Norfolk crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman has suffered minor injuries following a crash near Swaffham.
Crews from Dereham and Swaffham were called following reports of a crash on Newton Road, Sporle at 8.50am today (Saturday, January 19).
Firefighters helped to release one person from the vehicle.
A spokesman in the Norfolk Police control room said they also attended the incident which involved one vehicle.
He described the injuries suffered by the woman in the vehicle as 'minor'.
You may also want to watch:
The fire service also made the vehicle and surrounding area safe.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 3 'Incredible' donation pays for expansion of Norfolk's largest ancient wood
- 4 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 5 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 6 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement
- 7 Commuter trains halted as Norwich to London line blocked
- 8 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 9 Several weeks into lockdown, Norfolk sees sharp decline in coronavirus infection rates
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend