One of Britain’s most popular printmakers Graham Clarke to return to Wells for major exhibition
- Credit: Archant
It is a picture which perfectly captures the charm and character of the much-loved north Norfolk seaside town of Wells.
Now the artist behind it is to return to the town for a new exhibition.
Graham Clarke, one of Britain's most popular and best-selling printmakers, will be staging a major exhibition in Wells.
It will be at Gallery Plus, on Warham Road, opening on Easter Saturday and will showcase some of Mr Clarke's French-inspired artwork.
Mr Clarke, who will perform on his squeeze box on the opening day, said: 'I am so pleased to be returning to Gallery Plus. All the events I've been involved with here have been a pleasure and a success.'
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition opens with an all-day preview on Saturday, April 15, which is open to all, and continues until Saturday, May 6.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules