One of Britain’s most popular printmakers Graham Clarke to return to Wells for major exhibition
- Credit: Archant
It is a picture which perfectly captures the charm and character of the much-loved north Norfolk seaside town of Wells.
Now the artist behind it is to return to the town for a new exhibition.
Graham Clarke, one of Britain's most popular and best-selling printmakers, will be staging a major exhibition in Wells.
It will be at Gallery Plus, on Warham Road, opening on Easter Saturday and will showcase some of Mr Clarke's French-inspired artwork.
Mr Clarke, who will perform on his squeeze box on the opening day, said: 'I am so pleased to be returning to Gallery Plus. All the events I've been involved with here have been a pleasure and a success.'
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition opens with an all-day preview on Saturday, April 15, which is open to all, and continues until Saturday, May 6.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise