One person hospitalised following two-car crash
- Credit: Archant
One person was taken to hospital following a two-car crash on a busy road.
Police and the East of England Ambulance Service were called out after two cars were involved in a crash on Bloodmoor Road, Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: “We were called shortly after 10.30am on Friday, March 20 following reports of a road traffic collision in Bloodmoor Road, Lowestoft involving two cars.”
The road was not blocked following the crash, which happened near to the roundabout with the south Lowestoft fire station.
The police spokesman added: “One person was taken to hospital following the collision which involved a Mercedes e350 and Volvo V50.
You may also want to watch:
“The road was clear by 10.48am.
“The level of the person’s injuries are unknown but they were conscious and breathing.”
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 5 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 8 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
- 9 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 10 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
The vehicles were recovered from the scene by 1pm.