Olympic coach to train North Walsham swimmers in charity fundraiser
- Credit: Getty Images/Polka Dot RF
Keen swimmers are being offered the chance to have a class with an Olympic coach.
Dr Mike Peyrebrune will be holding a swimming lesson on November 11 at Victory Leisure Centre in North Walsham, for people of any ability to come along and improve their technique.
Dr Peyrebrune has donated his time as part of a fundraising initiative for the three members of the Coltishall Jaguars, who will be running the London Marathon in 2018.
Vee Clements, Sarah Letzer and Annette Yeomanson of the Jaguars will be running SeeAbility, Asthma UK and Children with Cancer.
Donations of at least £20 are asked for to secure a place on the swimming course with Dr Peyrebrune.
You may also want to watch:
The event will start at 6.30pm, however there will be three sessions running throughout the evening.
For more information or to secure a place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list