Man injured in off-road motorbike crash
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A biker was taken to hospital following an off-road motorcycle crash.
Paramedics and firefighters responded to reports of a single vehicle crash off Coast Road, in north Lowestoft on Sunday, June 28.
Crews from North Lowestoft fire station, Lowestoft South fire station and Gorleston fire station were alerted to the off-road motorcycle crash near Stirrups Lane in Corton at 12.29pm.
A brigade spokesman said: “Crews released one male rider, provided first aid and assisted paramedics with casualty transport.
“Crews rescued one casualty and left them in the care of the ambulance service.”
You may also want to watch:
An East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust spokesman said: “An ambulance attended an off-road motorcycle accident off Coast Road in Corton just before 12.30 on Sunday, June 28.
“A patient was transported to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston for further assessment and treatment.”
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 7 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 8 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 9 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 10 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
The scene was cleared by 1.26pm.