Norwich services cancelled due to train fault
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A number of services in and out of Norwich Railway Station have been cancelled due to a train fault.
From 2pm six trains on the Norwich to Great Yarmouth and Norwich to Lowestoft line have been cancelled.
These are the:
• 2.05pm Norwich to Lowestoft
• 2.57pm Lowestoft to Norwich
• 4.38pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
• 5.17pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Pub near Dereham has its first winners of steak-eating challenge
- 6 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 7 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 8 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 9 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
• 6.04pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
• 6.47pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
There are also ongoing problems on the Norwich to London mainline due to emergency engineering work at Ilford.
Greater Anglia has said a section of the track is blocked and as a result some services have been cancelled to create enough of a gap in the service to allow trains to run on the other sections of track in between trains that stop at more stations.
This means trains between Norwich and London Liverpool Street will be terminating and restarting at Colchester.
Disruption is expected until 3pm.