Norwich services cancelled due to train fault
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A number of services in and out of Norwich Railway Station have been cancelled due to a train fault.
From 2pm six trains on the Norwich to Great Yarmouth and Norwich to Lowestoft line have been cancelled.
These are the:
• 2.05pm Norwich to Lowestoft
• 2.57pm Lowestoft to Norwich
You may also want to watch:
• 4.38pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
• 5.17pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
• 6.04pm Norwich to Great Yarmouth
• 6.47pm Great Yarmouth to Norwich
There are also ongoing problems on the Norwich to London mainline due to emergency engineering work at Ilford.
Greater Anglia has said a section of the track is blocked and as a result some services have been cancelled to create enough of a gap in the service to allow trains to run on the other sections of track in between trains that stop at more stations.
This means trains between Norwich and London Liverpool Street will be terminating and restarting at Colchester.
Disruption is expected until 3pm.