Thai festival to return to Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A festival that promises to bring the magic of Thailand to Norwich is returning to Eaton Park this summer.
The Norwich Thai Festival, organised by Magic of Thailand, will be at the city park on July 13 and 14 and a licensing application has been submitted to Norwich City Council.
Event organisers say attendees will understand why "Thailand is known as the land of smiles", and plan to host authentic Thai cuisine, traditional dances, Muay Thai boxing demos and workshops, a Buddhist monk ceremony, Thai massages and family friendly "lady boy" shows among other activities and spectacles.
Members of the public have until June 5 to comment on the application.
The festival event page states the event runs from 10am to 7pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with entry for adults starting at £4 and children under 15 going free.
You may also want to watch:
Online tickets are available now and will also be available for £5 on the gate.
The Norwich Thai festival took place at the same venue in September last year.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich