Norwich teen sets challenge after running every day in 2020 for charity
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich teenager who has run every day so far in 2020 has urged people in Norfolk to follow her lead.
Tallulah Houghton, 14, from Thorpe St Andrew, has run at least 1km each day since the start of the year to fundraise for Nelson’s Journey.
But for the final month, the Thorpe St Andrew School student has asked others to set their own 1km a day challenge and donate to her Just Giving page, using the hashtag #teamtallulah.
Tallulah said: “I feel motivated when I get donations and I think about what the money’s going towards.
“It would be really nice to know there are other people doing it as I reach the end of the challenge in December.
You may also want to watch:
“It would really help me finish on a high.”
So far, Tallulah has raised more than £700 but hopes to reach £1,000.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 3 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 4 What you can (and can't) do as Norfolk enters Tier 2 restrictions
- 5 'It feels like Christmas': Shoppers return to city as lockdown lifts
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 North Norfolk care home put into special measures
- 8 Early start for shoppers as Norfolk comes out of lockdown
- 9 Police search after reports of camouflaged man 'with weapon' in woods
- 10 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
To donate visit https://bit.ly/3oTd3no