Norwich singer-songwriter prepares for release of second single
- Credit: Nick Wahlberg
A Norwich singer-songwriter is preparing himself for the release of his second single.
Richard Sutton is know as the quiet man of folk-rock and is releasing his second singled titled Drifter.
Described as an individual's fight for his identity, the song is to be released for download on Friday, September 8.
Mr Sutton made the transition from rock band front man to solo acoustic artist in 2015.
Gigging at festivals, events and music venues around East Anglia, he attracted the notice of veteran producer Graham Dee.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Dee said: 'There is musical and lyrical sincerity in Richard's songs. And I feel there's a lot more in him to come.'
Drifter is the second single to come from the partnership, with more releases and an album in the making.
The song will be available for download from richardsutton.bandcamp.com/releases and on streaming platforms from September 15.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 4 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 5 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 UEA scientist warns against surge vaccination to combat Indian variant
- 8 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 9 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 10 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
Is your band releasing a song? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.