Norwich Shoppers urged to vote for their star stores in intu Chapelfield Retailer Awards
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public can vote for their favourite shops as part of intu Chapelfield's Retailer Awards.
The awards will see 14 winners announced at a ceremony held at OPEN on Wednesday, September 13.
Chrissie Jackson, former Heart FM DJ and current BBC Radio Norfolk Presenter will host the event.
Customers can vote in 11 categories including World Class Customer Service Award, Women's Retailer of the Year, Men's Retailer of the Year and Cafe/Takeaway of the Year.
As a thank you for voting, shoppers will be entered into a draw to win a £250 gift card.
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at intu Chapelfield says: 'These awards recognise the outstanding customer service delivered by all our retailers at the centre; rewarding those who go above and beyond to put a smile on the face of our visitors, giving them the best possible experience.'
Votes can be cast online across all 11 categories. The closing date for entries is Monday 28 August.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 10 These are the dog breeds given up most at a Norfolk rehoming centre