Norwich Shoppers urged to vote for their star stores in intu Chapelfield Retailer Awards
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public can vote for their favourite shops as part of intu Chapelfield's Retailer Awards.
The awards will see 14 winners announced at a ceremony held at OPEN on Wednesday, September 13.
Chrissie Jackson, former Heart FM DJ and current BBC Radio Norfolk Presenter will host the event.
Customers can vote in 11 categories including World Class Customer Service Award, Women's Retailer of the Year, Men's Retailer of the Year and Cafe/Takeaway of the Year.
As a thank you for voting, shoppers will be entered into a draw to win a £250 gift card.
You may also want to watch:
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at intu Chapelfield says: 'These awards recognise the outstanding customer service delivered by all our retailers at the centre; rewarding those who go above and beyond to put a smile on the face of our visitors, giving them the best possible experience.'
Votes can be cast online across all 11 categories. The closing date for entries is Monday 28 August.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner