Norwich Scooter Collective gig at The Talk will raise funds for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
A charity gig is being held in Norwich next month to raise money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Norwich Scooter Collective has been raising funds for EACH for the past three years and has so far raised �2,761.31.
Its latest fundraiser will be held from 7pm on Saturday, February 18 at The Talk, on Oak Street.
The gig will feature The Stylotones, who recently helped raise over �1,500 for EACH, along with a Small Faces tribute called Small Fakers. Vinny Cocker, Martin Webb and Mark Bale will also be DJing on the evening.
John Frary, of Norwich Scooter Collective, said: 'We are all big supporters of EACH and are really looking forward to our event in February.
You may also want to watch:
'Both bands are brilliant and it promises to be a fantastic night, tickets are selling fast so I would recommend getting in quick!'
Tickets for the event can be bought by calling John on 07974 643870 or Jez on 07585 907236, or from Circular Sounds in Norwich. Tickets are �8 in advance or �12 on the door.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies