Norwich’s Sewell Barn Theatre presents radio show comedy
- Credit: submitted
Christmas may be over for another year, but a Norwich theatre company is still feeling festive with their latest production.
Sewell Barn Theatre, in the north of Norwich, is this week presenting the show A 1940s Radio Christmas Carol by Walton Jones, David Wohl and Faye Greenberg.
The comedy centres on the production of a live radio show of a Christmas classic, as seen from the recording studio.
All that could go wrong does go wrong, from noisy plumbing to electrical blackouts, but in the true spirit of performance, the show must go on!
Robert Little, the show's director, said: 'This show is full of fun and laughter, which will send you home with a big smile. 'Come along and watch the players bring a wonderful comedy to the Sewell Barn Theatre for another premiere, the first ever showing in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
'What could be a better way to spend a winter's night.'
A 1940s Radio Christmas Carol is at Sewell Barn Theatre, in Constitution Hill, Norwich from January 15 to 17 and January 21 to 24.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 6 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 8 Tractors and harvesters sold as farming family retires after 100 years
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 King's Lynn man admits inciting children to engage in sex acts
Tickets cost £9 (£7 concessions) and can be booked via Prelude Records, by calling 01603 628319, or online at www.sewellbarn.org