Norwich’s next top models discovered at city’s Fashion Week
- Credit: PJB
Two aspiring models could become the next iconic faces of fashion after winning a competition created by intu Chapelfield and Sandra Reynolds Agency.
Rob Emblem, age 23 from Norwich and Evie Oliver, age 17 from Drayton were named Faces of the Fash Pack on Friday, March 17 as the Fashion Excess show drew Norwich Fashion Week to a close for 2017.
Rob, who has no previous modelling experience, entered the competition at intu Chapelfield's Faces of the Fash Pack LIVE event back in January, taking to the pop up catwalk to try his skills.
Evie had previously tried some modelling work as a child, but decided that this competition was the perfect way to kick off her career as an adult.
Their prize includes a contract and training with Sandra Reynolds, professional head shots and an editorial model shoot in the next edition of intu Chapelfield's fashion magazine.
You may also want to watch:
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at intu Chapelfield, said: 'Rob and Evie impressed us the minute they stepped on the catwalk. They are complete naturals and have been handed a fantastic break to pursue a career as a professional model.'
Emma Keal, from Sandra Reynolds Model Agency, added: 'Almost 20 aspiring models made it through to the Norwich Fashion Week shows and they should all be incredibly proud. These new faces walked shoulder to shoulder with our experienced professional models and helped us to put on a thrilling week of fashion shows.'
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 8 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 9 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47