Motorcyclist taken to hospital via air ambulance after collision at Guist near Dereham
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after a collision involving a car on Norwich Road this evening.
The incident occurred near to the junction with Malthouse Lane, and the road was closed as emergency services dealt with the scene.
One fire appliance from Fakenham was mobilised to a vehicle leaking fuel as a result of the incident.
The crew provided services on scene, assisting the ambulance and police.
A witness said the collision involved a blue estate car and a motorcycle, with the motorcyclist taken to hospital via air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said the road is now reopened, and the injuries to the motorcyclist are not believed to be life threatening or life changing.
- 1 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Week's worth of fuel gone in hours at village filling station
- 5 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 6 Nine ways to make your fuel last and avoid joining petrol station queues
- 7 NASA rocket spotted over Norfolk
- 8 Why are there queues for petrol - and do you really need to fill up?
- 9 Fuel shortages are on those who panicked - don't just blame the media
- 10 Norfolk Broads' village in £150,000 bid to buy land at auction