Can you spot yourself taking part in the Norwich Pretty Muddy Race for Life?
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people have taken part in one of the biggest charity events of the year in a bid to raise a record amount of money for Cancer Research UK.
On Saturday, (May 11) despite chilly temperatures those willing to get a bit dirty for a good cause took part in the Pretty Muddy Kids, 5K and 10K events at the Norfolk Showground.
Our photographers were there to capture the moments people set off, tackled the many obstacles and complete the course with a smile on their face.
Can you spot yourself or someone you know who took part in our photos from the day?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature