Primary pupil taken to hospital after emergency services called to Norwich school
- Credit: Archant
A primary pupil has been taken to hospital after emergency services were called to a Norwich school.
East of England Ambulance Service were called at 1.40pm on Wednesday with reports of a possibly unwell child in City Road, Norwich.
Police were called at 1.55pm to assist over concerns for the safety of a student.
The pupil was treated on the scene a critical care paramedic from the Norfolk Accident Response Service.
The pupil was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
You may also want to watch:
The school have been contacted but said they had no comment.
More to follow.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 7 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 8 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region