Primary pupil taken to hospital after emergency services called to Norwich school
- Credit: Archant
A primary pupil has been taken to hospital after emergency services were called to a Norwich school.
East of England Ambulance Service were called at 1.40pm on Wednesday with reports of a possibly unwell child in City Road, Norwich.
Police were called at 1.55pm to assist over concerns for the safety of a student.
The pupil was treated on the scene a critical care paramedic from the Norfolk Accident Response Service.
The pupil was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.
You may also want to watch:
The school have been contacted but said they had no comment.
More to follow.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures