Call for volunteers to join Norwich Pride 2019
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Norwich Pride has called for volunteers to take part in this year's celebrations.
Thousands of people attend the annual event every year, with this summer's Pride taking place on the same day as Norfolk Day, on Saturday, July 27.
Michelle Savage, chair of Norwich Pride, said: 'Every year we need up to 150 people to help us make Norwich Pride a success.
'We need people with a wide range of abilities and skills and you can volunteer for part of or all of the day.
'It's hard work but it's fun, colourful and it makes a difference. In fact, we'd go as far as to say that volunteering at Norwich Pride could change your life.'
You may also want to watch:
Volunteers will get full training and are invited to a range of social events in the lead up to Norwich Pride, as well as the Pride Makers Party on Wednesday, July 31.
For more information email email@example.com or fill out the online form at www.norwichpride.org.uk.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 6 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 7 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old