Norwich park hosting charity run for Stroke Association
- Credit: SENT IN BY STROKE ASSOCIATION
Novices and experts can pull on their trainers for a charity run around a Norwich park.
The Stroke Association Resolution Run is taking place in Catton Park, off Oak Lane, on Sunday February 25 at 10.30am.
Anyone can take part and competitors can run either 5K or 10K.
Money raised through the Resolution Run in Norwich will help the Stroke Association fund vital research and support people affected by stroke in the East of England.
It is supported by top British long-distance runner Jo Pavey.
You may also want to watch:
The athlete said: 'These events are ideal for people who are putting on their trainers for their first charity run, through to more experienced runners. The added bonus is that funds you raise will help even more people recover from a devastating stroke.'
Entry fee is £16 and runners will receive a t-shirt and medal. 220.127.116.11
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success