‘We’re on the road to nowhere’ - people of Norfolk react to Northern Distributor Road opening
- Credit: Archant
We knew a Facebook Live of us getting a first glimpse of the infamous NDR would drum up a bit of a reaction. What we didn't anticipate was just how hilarious your comments would be.
You might think a new road opeing is hardly the most exciting of events.
But when it's something as big as the Northern Distributor Road opening it's first section, it can't be missed.
So we sent out one of our reporters (thanks Lauren) and decided to document the experience through video.
All whilst broadcasting it all to our thousands of supportive followers live on Facebook.
You may also want to watch:
We knew we'd get some comments, plenty of views, perhaps even a funny jibe or two.
But we didn't anticipate your reactions making us laugh as much they did.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 4 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 5 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 8 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 9 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms
- 10 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
So we hope you enjoy reading back through these comments, and do remember to take a look at the Facebook video which got everyone talking.
And for all those who commented, thank you for making us chuckle over here in the news-room on a Friday afternoon.
The road opens to all on Saturday November 11.