Norwich nightclub installs what is thought to be second-biggest adult ball pit in the country
- Credit: Screenshot from Norfolk Now video.
A Norwich nightclub has today installed what is thought to be the second-biggest adult ball pit in the country.
Mercy's ball pit contains more than 70,000 plastic orbs and opens to the public on Thursday on Prince of Wales Road.
The club's manager, Jason Payne, said the balls will be cleaned every Monday and a doorman will monitor things inside.
He said: 'You will have to vetted before you go in there, so if you are too excited, shall we say, you won't be going in.'
The pit took just six weeks to build and is said to be the biggest outside of London.
You may also want to watch:
Mercy's DJ, Ben Jones, said the ball pit was a dream that had 'come alive'.
'It is probably one of the most satisfying things coming up with an idea and seeing it develop and watching everyone have fun,' he said.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
'Words cannot describe how it makes you feel.'