‘I achieved the impossible’ - Norwich mum happy and healthy after losing 123lbs
- Credit: weight watchers/samantha dubbin
A mum from Norwich has shared her joy after achieving the 'impossible' and reaching her goal weight.
Samantha Dubbin, from West Earlham, joined Weight Watchers after giving birth to her second daughter.
Complications with the pregnancy resulted in her having to take five blood pressure pills per day and weighing 19st 9lbs and being only 23-years-old at the time, she knew she needed to make a change.
Mrs Dubbin joined the slimming group at Coleman Road and it helped to turn her life around.
She said: 'I have achieved what seemed impossible when I first joined a few years ago.
You may also want to watch:
'I reached my goal weight of 10st 10lbs just in time for my wedding and have managed to stay within a healthy weight range - even with another two pregnancies since then.'
Mrs Dubbin's Weight Watchers coach, Lisa Pratt said: 'She is an inspiration to others and now helps in our meetings too.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
• Have you got an incredible weight loss story to share? Email email@example.com