Norwich barbers to host charity day in aid of testicular cancer research and awareness
- Credit: Archant
A barbers in Norwich will be marking its first birthday with a charity day in aid of testicular cancer.
MR. Barbers, on Lower Goat Lane in the city, will celebrate the occasion with the charity day on Sunday, March 25.
While the barbers usually operates on a bookings basis, it will be open to walk-ins for the day and will be asking people to donate what they can to the Norwich-based It's On the Ball, which raises funds and awareness for testicular cancer.
The business hosted a similar event last year, to mark its opening, and raised roughly £900.
MR. Barbers has 15 stores across the country, with the majority of the shops in East Anglia.
You may also want to watch:
The Norwich branch opened in March last year, with a focus on a traditional style of male grooming.
For more information on It's On the Ball and how you can help, visit www.itsontheball.org
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace