Norwich MP Chloe Smith welcomes birth of son
- Credit: Janice Mark Photography
Norwich North MP Chloe Smith and her husband Sandy McFadzean have announced the birth of their son, Alastair Hugh McFadzean.
Alastair was born on Monday 26th September at 11.30pm weighing 7lb 7oz.
Their choice of first name reflects Sandy's Scottish family, and middle name Wales where the couple love spending time out hiking.
Chloe said: 'My husband Sandy and I are thrilled and excited like any new parents! Alastair is gorgeous and we are all doing well.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 8 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 What happened when The Only Way Is Essex was filmed in Norfolk?