Norwich man in ‘complete shock’ after winning BMW and £20k in dream car competition
- Credit: BOTB
A financial consultant from Norwich is celebrating after winning big in a luxury competition.
Oliver Cooper was surprised with a new BMW M2 worth £44,000 and £20,000 cash after entering the Best of the Best dream car competition.
Mr Cooper was left in shock after being handed the keys on Tuesday, April 17.
He said: 'I'm just in complete shock, I can't stop shaking.
'I've been playing BOTB for a while and always watch the winner's videos on a Tuesday, hoping that it will soon be my turn to win, and this week it was! I can't believe it's finally happened!
'To actually have the chance of owning such an incredible car is amazing, I'm absolutely over the moon.'
Based in Fulham, BOTB was founded by William Hindmarch in 1999 and has handed over the keys to more than £22,000,000 worth of cars.
- 1 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 7 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 8 Neighbours shock at ‘unexplained’ sudden death of woman
- 9 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 10 Rollesby mum shares heartbreak after death of her seven-year-old daughter
The competition sees people buy tickets for the car they want to win and then play spot the ball. An independent panel of judges decide who wins.