Norwich hosts Dry Slope finals
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Some of the best youth skiers in England made their way to Norwich last weekend to take part in the Annual Dry Slope Championship Finals.
Teams from 47 schools from across the country came to the Norfolk Snowsports Club, in Trowse, to take part,
The lead up to the event involved six regional qualifiers taking place on September 17 at Brentwood, Welwyn, Southampton, Gloucester, Pendle and Sunderland. Training squads are selected from these races, to train abroad on real snow. Winners are selected for the ISF World Schools' races, held every other year.
-U12 Girls race - St Leonard's C of E, in Lancashire.
You may also want to watch:
-U12 boys - Danes Hill School from Oxshott in Surrey,
-U14 Girls race - Surbtion High School.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
-U14 Boys - Norwich School.
-Under 16 Girls - New Hall School from Chelmsford.
-Under 16 Boys - Reed's School from Cobham in Surrey.
-Open Team Girls - Surbiton High School A team.
-Open Team Boys - Reed's School A team.