Norwich graduate vegan magazine short listed for award.
- Credit: Archant
A graduate from the Norwich University of Arts and her team have been nominated for an award for a vegan magazine that they have created.
The Hectic Vegan aims to spread awareness about veganism but creator Jordane Roberts says that the magazine is for everyone.
'The magazine has none of this unrealistic stuff you get in other magazines,' she said.
'Lots of recipes and interesting articles aimed at everyone not just vegans.'
The magazine has been nominated for Best Vegan Magazine by Vegfest Awards.
You may also want to watch:
The achievement of being nominated for the award is made greater as there has only been three editions.
It features recipes, reviews and guides on vegan places to eat and gives hints, how to shop vegan and tips on how to deal with being vegan around special occasions.
- 1 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 2 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 3 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 4 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 5 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 9 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 10 Walk-in vaccine clinic as surplus stock becomes available
Giving advice to those who are not vegan on what to buy your vegan friends.
To vote go to london.vegfest.co.uk/awards/vote/