Norwich graduate vegan magazine short listed for award.
- Credit: Archant
A graduate from the Norwich University of Arts and her team have been nominated for an award for a vegan magazine that they have created.
The Hectic Vegan aims to spread awareness about veganism but creator Jordane Roberts says that the magazine is for everyone.
'The magazine has none of this unrealistic stuff you get in other magazines,' she said.
'Lots of recipes and interesting articles aimed at everyone not just vegans.'
The magazine has been nominated for Best Vegan Magazine by Vegfest Awards.
The achievement of being nominated for the award is made greater as there has only been three editions.
It features recipes, reviews and guides on vegan places to eat and gives hints, how to shop vegan and tips on how to deal with being vegan around special occasions.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 4 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 5 RAF flypast to pass through Norfolk's skies
- 6 Norfolk's 100 Jubilee street parties revealed
- 7 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 8 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 9 Person banned from driving arrested after crashing into pedestrian crossing
- 10 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
Giving advice to those who are not vegan on what to buy your vegan friends.
To vote go to london.vegfest.co.uk/awards/vote/