Norwich firm set to be placed in liquidation
- Credit: PA
A Norwich company which offered health foods online has ceased trading.
Duke Street-based Woocoo Limited, which traded as ecogreenstore.co.uk, is set to be placed into liquidation.
A message posted on the company's website stated: 'Due to financial difficulties and cash flow restraints, it is with regret that Woocoo Limited t/a ecogreenstore.co.uk has ceased to trade.
'The company's affairs are being overseen by Jamie Playford of Leading Corporate Recovery, who will be assisting the directors and shareholders to place the company into liquidation shortly.
'Any customers who have not yet received their order are advised to contact their card issuer or Paypal (depending on their original payment method) as the company is not in a position to make any refunds.
You may also want to watch:
'All queries relating to the company should be directed to Leading Corporate Recovery on email@example.com.'
Norfolk Trading Standards officers said customers who have placed and paid for orders and have not received them are advised to contact the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454 04 05 06 for information on their rights and steps to take.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 5 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 6 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 7 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries