Norwich Fashion Week 2017 ends on a high with Fashion Excess
- Credit: Archant
Two great bands took to the stage at OPEN to help close Norwich Fashion Week 2017 with a bang.
With Performances from Happy Coloured Marbles and EKKAH as well as a whole host of great clothes and jewellery, Fashion Excess rounded off a week of fantastic shows in style.
Collections from a mixture of independent and high street retailers were shown, including Lisa Angel accessories, Lady B Loves vintage dresses and Boho-chic summer wear by Monsoon.
Instead of seats, attendees gathered around the catwalk in a similar fashion to a concert, smartphones poised and ready to capture all the best looks.
Highlights of the night included a stunning range of lingerie and sleepwear by ElliceLydia and a fab range of multiway bridesmaid dresses by Willow and Pearl.
You may also want to watch:
Emma Harrowing, a Norwich Fashion Week Director's said: 'Norwich Fashion Week 2017 was a tremendous success and the week proved once again just how much creativity we have here in Norwich and Norfolk.
'Special thanks goes to the team behind the week which includes businesses such as Sandra Reynolds modelling agency, Norwich BID, City College Norwich and OPEN - the home of Norwich Fashion Week and The Norwich School of Beauty.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 3 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 10 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
'The finale show Fashion Excess really sent NFW17 off with a bang thanks to the bands, models, retailer and designers who took part in the show. We are already planning NFW18 so if any businesses would like to take part please get in touch.'
• Those who would like to be involved in Norwich Fashion Week 2018 should email email@example.com