Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An inquest has opened into the death of a 32-year-old man whose body was discovered in a field on New Year’s Eve.
Anthony Jonathon Hibble was found dead close to Low Road, in Tibenham, on December 31 last year.
His inquest was opened by area coroner Yvonne Blake, at Norfolk Coroner's Court, on Thursday, January 14.
The 32-year-old, from Thetford, was reported missing on Wednesday, December 30.
He had last been seen at Nessa Close, Thetford, and was assumed to be driving a Mercedes CLS.
Officers were called to the field, in Tibenham, at around 12.40pm on December 31.
The inquest has been adjourned until 10am on Monday, June 28, at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 8 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 9 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 10 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000