Inquest opens into death of 32-year-old Anthony Hibble
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
An inquest has opened into the death of a 32-year-old man whose body was discovered in a field on New Year’s Eve.
Anthony Jonathon Hibble was found dead close to Low Road, in Tibenham, on December 31 last year.
His inquest was opened by area coroner Yvonne Blake, at Norfolk Coroner's Court, on Thursday, January 14.
The 32-year-old, from Thetford, was reported missing on Wednesday, December 30.
He had last been seen at Nessa Close, Thetford, and was assumed to be driving a Mercedes CLS.
Officers were called to the field, in Tibenham, at around 12.40pm on December 31.
The inquest has been adjourned until 10am on Monday, June 28, at Norfolk Coroner's Court in Norwich.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 'Oh God almighty, this woman!' - Zoom council meeting descends into chaos
- 5 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 6 Boss 'gutted' after scenes cut from Ed Balls' Who Do You Think You Are?
- 7 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 8 OPINION: Delight when 'all you can eat' restaurants get their comeuppance
- 9 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 10 Mercedes owner clocked doing 113mph on A47 escapes driving ban