‘Bring your singing voices’ - City fans to march to Carrow Road ahead of Ipswich derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
City fans will once again march to Carrow Road ahead of the East Anglian derby.
Barclay End Norwich's Thomas Markham-Uden has confirmed that fans will gather before heading to the ground before the midday kick-off on February 10.
Fans will meet from 10.30am at The Queen of Iceni bar, Riverside, Norwich, with them singing and chatting before heading to Carrow Road at about 11.15am.
Mr Markham-Uden said: 'For 3,584 days we have been the dominant football side in East Anglia. Holty's hat trick, Johnson's pile driver, that playoff semi-final: they've all characterised a period of time where we've rightly been able to laud it over our blue and white neighbours.'
Fans are encouraged to bring all the banners and flags they have.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Markham-Uden added: 'Bring every flag, banner and yellow and green item of clothing you own. Bring your pride in this football club that is absolutely going in the right direction.
'Bring your singing voices, both outside and inside the ground.'
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?