‘Bring your singing voices’ - City fans to march to Carrow Road ahead of Ipswich derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
City fans will once again march to Carrow Road ahead of the East Anglian derby.
Barclay End Norwich's Thomas Markham-Uden has confirmed that fans will gather before heading to the ground before the midday kick-off on February 10.
Fans will meet from 10.30am at The Queen of Iceni bar, Riverside, Norwich, with them singing and chatting before heading to Carrow Road at about 11.15am.
Mr Markham-Uden said: 'For 3,584 days we have been the dominant football side in East Anglia. Holty's hat trick, Johnson's pile driver, that playoff semi-final: they've all characterised a period of time where we've rightly been able to laud it over our blue and white neighbours.'
Fans are encouraged to bring all the banners and flags they have.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Markham-Uden added: 'Bring every flag, banner and yellow and green item of clothing you own. Bring your pride in this football club that is absolutely going in the right direction.
'Bring your singing voices, both outside and inside the ground.'
- 1 Coast path's 33-mile revamp would open up new walking route
- 2 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Excitement mounts ahead of proposed return for Norwich City at Luton
- 5 Confirmed: Three households can form Christmas bubble to spend festive period together
- 6 Canaries legend Justin Fashanu could have street named after him
- 7 Cromer teenager supports local charities
- 8 Stoke City 2-3 Norwich City: Buendia red card, Krul injury but Canaries stay top of the Championship
- 9 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 10 Farke fears Krul out for weeks