Hundreds of Canaries fans meet their football heroes at Norwich shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 Norwich City fans queued in anticipation to meet their football heroes at a special meet and greet event.
Rows of people with their shirts, photos and cards at the ready lined the ground floor of Chapelfield shopping centre to meet Norwich City players Emi Buendia and Jamal Lewis on Wednesday afternoon.
For some of the children in the crowds it brings a sweet end to their Christmas holidays as many will head back to school this week.
Some fans also had the chance to meet footballer Ivo Pinto, who made a fleeting visit to the Canaries Official store to speak to supporters.
Also among the crowds was Community Sports Foundation junior ambassador Jamie Abbott, the namesake of Norwich City Football Club's annual Jamie's Game, which welcomes stars from the worlds of film, television, music and sport to take part in a charity football match.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase