Norwich branch of Freedom from Torture organises ceilidh event
The Norwich support group of the Freedom from Torture charity is hosting the Gaelic social gathering of ceilidh on Saturday, February 25.
Live band, The Red Herrings, will be joined by Alan Helsdon, who will act as caller for the evening to guide guests through the dances so that even novices can join in.
The event is being held at the Trinity United Reformed Church's hall, on Unthank Road, to raise money for the Freedom from Torture charity.
Doors will open for the event at 7.15pm, to start at 7.30pm, costing �5 per person, with a bar and snacks available.
The Norwich Group have held a host of successful events over the years, including ceilidhs and its annual Bishop's Garden Party, which last year raised over �800.
You may also want to watch:
To buy tickets in advance for the ceilidh, call 01603 615875.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms