Norwich Beer Festival ready to turn on the taps
- Credit: Archant
Brewers and bar staff have been busy preparing for this year's Beer Festival in Norwich.
More than 300 staff have been on hand throughout the week to turn Blackfriars Hall into a beer lovers' paradise.
Norfolk and Norwich branch Camra vice chair Martin Ward said: 'It has all been going to schedule.
'When you are trying to do something this big obviously there are one or two things that knock you back.'
Norwich Beer Festival is set to open its doors to the public at 5.30pm today with a new Curiosity Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Ward added: 'The Curiosity Bar gives a range of beers and ales with different ingredients and varying strengths for punters to get their taste buds into.
'Some are served in thirds because you don't want an 11pc beer at lunchtime.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
The festival runs from Monday, October 22 to Friday October 27.
For more information go to www.norwichcamra.org.uk.