Airport to revamp executive lounge and duty free shop
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Norwich Airport has revealed plans to revamp its duty free shop and executive lounge.
The new duty free shop will be open by early June, and will include a bigger range of tax-free products available to all passengers.
After it is upgraded, the executive lounge will stock a greater range of food and drink and will reopen on May 1.
While the works are ongoing, customers will not be able to use the lounge or buy duty free products before departure.
Richard Pace, managing director of Norwich Airport, said: 'This latest investment is all about enhancing the passenger experience at Norwich Airport and while there will be some disruption in the short term, I am confident our customers will see the benefits when the facilities reopen.'
Norwich Airport handles more than half a million passengers a year and is part of Regional and City Airports.
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 3 Should cars be banned from Norwich's steepest hill?
- 4 Seven Sprowston neighbours scoop £30,000 lottery win
- 5 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 6 Car boot sale to return after five years with up to 200 pitches
- 7 Asteroid bigger than any building on Earth to be visible in Norfolk skies
- 8 A47 reopens after serious crash
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre