Airport to revamp executive lounge and duty free shop
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Norwich Airport has revealed plans to revamp its duty free shop and executive lounge.
The new duty free shop will be open by early June, and will include a bigger range of tax-free products available to all passengers.
After it is upgraded, the executive lounge will stock a greater range of food and drink and will reopen on May 1.
While the works are ongoing, customers will not be able to use the lounge or buy duty free products before departure.
Richard Pace, managing director of Norwich Airport, said: 'This latest investment is all about enhancing the passenger experience at Norwich Airport and while there will be some disruption in the short term, I am confident our customers will see the benefits when the facilities reopen.'
You may also want to watch:
Norwich Airport handles more than half a million passengers a year and is part of Regional and City Airports.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 9 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation