Norton Hill Light Railway at Snettisham opens up for charity
A miniature railway will be getting up steam over the next few weekends to raise money for charity.
Norton Hill Light Railway at Hall Farm, Snettisham, will be running over the weekends of July 30/31, August 6/7 and August 27/28.
Proceds will go to Hunstanton Rotary Club, King's Lynn Round Table and the King's Lynn Lions.
Four steam engines operate on the 1km-long track, which includes viaducts and a tunnel.
Admission is �1 adults/children free, train fare �1.50. There will also be stalls and games.
You may also want to watch:
Built in the late 1980s, the 7 and 3/4 inch guage line was finished in 1991 and staged its first charity open day in 1988.
- 1 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 7 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 8 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 9 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace