Two people cut out of cars after crash near Scottow
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Two people have had to be cut out of their vehicles after a crash on the North Walsham Road, near Scottow.
Fire crews from North Walsham, Wroxham and Sprowston were called to the scene at about 9.30pm tonight (October 22).
Rescue equipment was used to release the people from the cars before being handed to the Ambulance Service.
Police also attended the scene.
A spokesman for the fire service said: 'Appliances from North Walsham, Wroxham and Sprowston attended a road traffic collision on the B1150.
You may also want to watch:
'Heavy rescue equipment was used to extricate two casualties who were handed into the care of the Ambulance Service.'
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 5 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 8 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 9 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 10 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C