Two people cut out of cars after crash near Scottow
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Two people have had to be cut out of their vehicles after a crash on the North Walsham Road, near Scottow.
Fire crews from North Walsham, Wroxham and Sprowston were called to the scene at about 9.30pm tonight (October 22).
Rescue equipment was used to release the people from the cars before being handed to the Ambulance Service.
Police also attended the scene.
A spokesman for the fire service said: 'Appliances from North Walsham, Wroxham and Sprowston attended a road traffic collision on the B1150.
'Heavy rescue equipment was used to extricate two casualties who were handed into the care of the Ambulance Service.'
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?