North Tuddenham pub celebrates 10 years of drinking and dining
- Credit: Archant
A popular Norfolk restaurant has celebrated a decade of dining ahead of its relaunch.
The Lodge Bar and Restaurant, in North Tuddenham, had its 10th anniversary on August 13.
Owners Gavin and Victoria Hunt invited friends, family, ex-staff, and customers to enjoy music, prosecco, and canapes.
Live acoustic songs from Just Ash and Adam Meek, and a performance from the band Come in Silence, set the mood for the evening.
The couple said they were overwhelmed that so many faces both old and new came to the Lodge shared in the celebrations. They were also thrilled to snap a photo of the original front of house team from 10 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Hunt said: 'It was wonderful to see our old staff again. Some of them were teenagers when we opened and now have families of their own.'
The venue will be relaunched at the end of August as The Lodge Griddle & Grill, with a new menu.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 10 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales