North Norfolk mums prepare for fashion show fundraiser in aid of Big C
Models of all ages will sashay down the catwalk in a charity fashion show which marks the final donation drive for two friends before they embark on a charitable trek through the Himalayas.
North Norfolk mums Sarah Morgan and Jo Samuels have organised several events over the last few months in aid of cancer support charity the Big C, ahead of their two week trip to India in April.
The pair funded the trip themselves and have since been raising money for the Norfolk charity, which is close to Jo's heart after it provided support to her and her family when she was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago.
So far their efforts have brought in almost �5,000 and next month's fashion show is hoping to give their total a final boost.
Mum-of-two Jo, who teaches at Gresham Village School in Holt, said: 'Big C was a huge support and I don't know how I would have got through having cancer without them. The fashion show is another way of raising funds for this amazing charity, so please come along and support us.'
You may also want to watch:
As well as showcasing the latest collection from Holt boutique Annie & Boo, the show will also feature live makeovers, a �500 fashion giveaway, live entertainment and a few surprises.
Image consultant Sarah, from Mundesley, added: 'This is the culmination of months of fundraising, and we want to make it a fantastic night out for everyone.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
'All our catwalk models are Annie & Boo customers, ranging in age from early 20s to 70, sizes eight to 18 and all looking equally as gorgeous, so there will be something for everyone.'
The Annie & Boo charity fashion show is being held at Pinewood Park, Upper Sheringham on Thursday, April 5 from 7.30pm.
? Tickets cost �10 and are available from Annie & Boo, Feathers Yard, Holt; Blossom & Green Boutique, Red Lion Street, Aylsham and Cream Beauty Boutique, High Street, Sheringham.