Which north Norfolk leisure centres are reopening on April 12?
- Credit: Archant
Only some of north Norfolk leisure centres plan to reopen on April 12.
Everyone Active, which runs North Norfolk District Council-owned leisure and community sports centres, as well as Cromer Academy Gym, said they would not be reopening all venues on the first day they were allowed to.
Stuart Jardine, Everyone Active’s contract manager, said: “We’re very much looking forward to reopening our centres and welcoming back the local community.
“After being closed for three months, the latest step in the government’s roadmap is a positive move forward for the leisure industry and gives people of all ages the opportunity to resume activity and exercise in their leisure centre."
Fakenham Sports and Fitness Centre, Victory Swim and Fitness Centre in North Walsham and Cromer Academy Gym will reopen on April 12 following a three-month closure.
You may also want to watch:
Cromer Sports Centre's hall will stay closed until further notice but the artificial football pitch will reopen.
Stalham Sports Centre and North Walsham Sports Centre will stay closed.
- 1 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 6 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 9 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 10 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
Splash Leisure and Fitness Centre has been demolished and will be replaced by a new swimming pool, The Reef, which is scheduled to open in summer.