Normal for Norfolk’s Desmond MacCarthy makes starring role in latest Kellogg’s Cornflakes ad
- Credit: BBC/Boundless
The owner of Wiveton Hall, near Holt, and star of 2016 BBC2 series Normal for Norfolk is milking his newfound fame by starring in the latest Kellogg's Cornflakes advert.
The advert is part of the Kellogg's #myperfectbowl campaign which asks people to tweet how they like to enjoy their morning cornflakes.
The 'man with the brows', aka Normal for Norfolk's Desmond MacCarthy, likes to enjoy his with 'runny honey.'
Other choices featured on the advert include Brazil nuts, blueberries and peanut butter.
MacCarthy shot to fame in April 2016, when the BBC2 documentary Normal for Norfolk hit our screens.
The series follows the eccentric owner as he comes up with new initiatives to boost business at Wiveton Hall, built in the 17th century, including pick your own fruit and barn dances.
You may also want to watch:
He lives in the north Norfolk manor house with his 100-year-old mum Chloe and his children Edmund and Isabel.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 8 Do you recognise this man?
- 9 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families
- 10 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday