Youth group to go online with anti-bullying conference
- Credit: NYAB
A group which represents young people across the county is hosting its first online conference - with an important matter at its heart.
On Thursday, the Norfolk Youth Advisory Board is hosting a full day of talks, workshops and activities, in its second annual anti-bullying conference.
However, given the Covid-19 pandemic, this year the Norfolk Youth Against Bullying Conference is being held entirely online, through video conferencing.
Among the speakers are Dr Nathalie Noret from York St John University, who will give a lecture on cyber bullying and representatives from youth charity MAP, Norfolk Constabulary and the Norfolk LGBT+ Project.
As well as lectures, the event will also feature a range of training workshops aimed at both young people and adult professionals.
You may also want to watch:
It is now too late for people to register to attend, but the all-day event, which starts at 9am and runs until 6.15pm, will be made available to stream online in its entirety on YouTube in the coming weeks.
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 4 Taxi driver stole more than £17,000 from his employer
- 5 People released from car after crash closes road
- 6 Landlady warns community pubs are being 'crucified' by new measures
- 7 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 8 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 9 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 10 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks