Norfolk wildlife fun at college’s environmental fair
- Credit: John Nice
Animal lovers will be able to learn more about the wildlife of Norfolk as a county college hosts its annual environmental fair.
Easton and Otley College will be hosting the Wild About Norfolk fair on Saturday October 7 for the 17th time.
The first Wild About Norfolk event commenced in 2000 and was organised by dedicated members of the RSPB group based in Norwich and the Wymondham Norfolk Wildlife Trust.
The Norfolk campus of Easton and Otley College is hosting the event, from 10am till 4pm.
Alyson Booth from the college has been helping set up the event. She said: 'Every year the event has proved successful and seems to grow as peoples passion for wildlife and the outdoors grows.
'The day will include walks and talks, badge making, pebble painting, puppet making, pond dipping and lots of fun activities for all of the family to try out.'
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 3 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 Staff and customers gutted after fire badly damages popular takeaway
- 7 Pressure waves of Hunga Tonga volcanic eruption felt across East Anglia
- 8 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 9 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 10 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre