Norfolk wildlife fun at college’s environmental fair
- Credit: John Nice
Animal lovers will be able to learn more about the wildlife of Norfolk as a county college hosts its annual environmental fair.
Easton and Otley College will be hosting the Wild About Norfolk fair on Saturday October 7 for the 17th time.
The first Wild About Norfolk event commenced in 2000 and was organised by dedicated members of the RSPB group based in Norwich and the Wymondham Norfolk Wildlife Trust.
The Norfolk campus of Easton and Otley College is hosting the event, from 10am till 4pm.
Alyson Booth from the college has been helping set up the event. She said: 'Every year the event has proved successful and seems to grow as peoples passion for wildlife and the outdoors grows.
You may also want to watch:
'The day will include walks and talks, badge making, pebble painting, puppet making, pond dipping and lots of fun activities for all of the family to try out.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich