“We are not a one-off” - Norfolk BGT duo talk music and more on This Morning
- Credit: PA
Father-and-son duo, Jack and Tim Goodacre wowed judges on Britain's Got Talent (BGT) on Saturday evening.
The pair auditioned for the talent show, singing an original song they had written together called The Lucky Ones.
Judge Simon Cowell was so blown away by the performance he hit the golden buzzer, sending Jack and Tim straight through to the live finals.
Following this moment, the two, who hail from Eccles near Attleborough, appeared on the ITV show This Morning on Monday, April 30, where they discussed Jack's career to date, the BGT experience and more.
Prior to BGT, Jack, aged 12, had already appeared on The Voice Kids and starred in School of Rock in the West End.
You may also want to watch:
However he told Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield he didn't think this should stop him going on Britain's Got Talent.
He said: 'I thought this would be an even more great experience because I would get to do it with my dad.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
On the topic of getting through to the live shows, he added: 'The whole thing was incredible, I couldn't remember what Simon said to me or what happened, I just remember all the glitter coming down.'
His dad commented that support from the public had been 'phenomenal'.
For their next performance the pair revealed they would be singing another original song.
Jack said: 'In or out, I want to do it on my terms. I would hate to do a cover, we have to keep doing what we're doing, prove we are not a one-off, we can do more.'
Britain's Got Talent continues next Saturday at 8pm.