Norfolk singer-songwriter Mullally to support Clean Bandit at Thetford Forest gig
- Credit: Archant
Norfolk pop-soul musician Mullally has been announced as guest support for Clean Band when they play the Forest Live concert series at Thetford Forest.
The Gorleston singer-songwriter, real name Connor Mullally, recently signed to the major record label Atlantic Records - which represents big names including Clean Bandit, Ed Sheeran and Charli XCX.
Currently working on his debut album, the singer - whose first three singles have amassed more than six million streams on Spotify - will support the British band when they play at High Lodge on Sunday, July 2.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
The electronic music group, formed in Cambridge in 2008, smashed onto the scene in 2014 with the number one hit Rather Be, featuring Jess Glynne.
Following on from this success, 2016 saw the release of two massive hit singles, Tears, featuring Louisa Johnson, and Rockabye, featuring Sean Paul and Anne-Marie - which was number one in the UK official singles chart for nine consecutive weeks, the longest reign by a UK artist since 1994.
They are currently sitting at number one on the Official UK Top 40 Singles Chart with Symphony featuring Zara Larsson.
English rock band Elbow will kick-off the concerts at Thetford Forest on Thursday, June 29.
On Friday, June 30 one of Britain's biggest starts, Olly Murs, will grace the stage.
Rick Astley was the first act to announce he'd be part of the summer concerts.
The Never Gonna Give You Up singer will thrill the crowds on Saturday, July 1.
Astley was just 21 when he unleashed the iconic single Never Gonna Give You Up. It became the UK's biggest selling single of the year, going on to hit No 1 in 16 countries.
He released 50, his first No 1 album in 29 years, last year.
Singer-songwriter Rumer will be supporting him.
Tickets for all the performers can be found here or by calling the Forestry Commission on 03000 680400
There is a waiting list for Olly Murs.