Norfolk shop worker needs your votes to reach Miss England final
- Credit: Archant
A shop worker from Norfolk is currently one of the front runners in this year's Miss England competition.
Natoya Rimmer, from Acle, has the third highest number of votes in the quarter-final with the eventual winner going direct to the final.
The 20-year-old, who works at Outfit in Great Yarmouth, entered the contest with no previous modelling experience.
'I put in all my details online, sent a photo and was shortlisted,' she said. 'They wanted a more model type photo and when I told them I hadn't done any modelling before they said a photo on a black top would be fine.'
Miss Rimmer, who when she was younger achieved third place in the country for high jump, said she would love to make the final.
You may also want to watch:
'It would be amazing,' she added.
To vote for Miss Rimmer text MISSPHOTO13 to 63333.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 6 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 7 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 8 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 9 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 10 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
Voting ends on January 7 and votes cost 50p each.